Friday, August 13, 2010

Summer Haze

Sophie's been really annoyed with everyone lately. Can't say I blame her. We're all cooped up here together and we haven't had a single case in three months. It's weird, and it means all our energy stays bottled up.

I wouldn't mind going for a run in the forest, but it's not close enough to a full moon for me to shapeshift, since I'm still such a new wolf. So I have to just be satisfied with a short run in the area surrounding the bunker. I know Sophie's gone off far away somewhere, though, because I saw her take off at her full run earlier. No fair.

Alex says I should go with him into town later on. It'll be nice to get our around some other people. Of course, he's thinking of it as a training "mission" because I have to get accustomed to being around human beings besides the kids at the school. That's all fine and everything, but I really just want to get out of here so I'll say anything to get Alex to give me a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment