Monday, August 2, 2010

summer sucks this year

I thought I'd be able to go home for at least a little while this summer, but Alex says no. He says that we can't risk it so close to when I was bitten. I haven't had any problems yet, so I don't know what he's worried about. I guess it would be hard to explain to Mom why I suddenly want rare steak instead of tofu and rice...

Still, it's not easy being cooped up in the bunker all summer. It's weird sharing a room with a zombie who doesn't sleep. And Sophie and Thalia are gone most of the time. They're the only ones I feel even a little comfortable with, even though Thalia mostly just makes fun of me. Sophie's assured me that Thalia only makes fun of people she likes.

It'll be the full moon again soon, though, and Alex wants me to practice my shapeshifting that night. At least that's sort of interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment